Insurance advisors who truly work for you.
Not all insurance agents are created equal. At Stewart Insurance Group, we go out of our way to treat our clients like people and we use our industry experience and diversified knowledge base to protect what you value most in business and in life.
Insurance Advisor Position
Stewart & Associates is seeking an energetic and experienced licensed insurance agent for a full time position.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides service to clients' changing insurance needs by selling Homeowners, Auto, Commercial and other property and casualty insurance products.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outside Sales Position to utilize local referral networks for lead generation.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage.
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes.
- Explain the features of various policies.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participating in marketing campaigns and bringing new ideas to generate new business.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- License/Certificates: Property and Casualty License preferred but not required.
- Experience: Typically one year work-related experience; prefer experience in the insurance industry.
- Skills/Competencies: Strong verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical insurance and billing information to policyholders, agents, and third parties. Requires strong focusing ability, analytical, and computer navigational skills. Must perform well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Language: Bilingual a plus